Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Writer's Cramp



On the Jukebox: "Steppin' Out" by Joe Jackson
Mood: Meh
Quote:"Be like the bird, that pausing in her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, and yet sings, knowing that she hath wings." Victor Hugo
Flair: Like it or Not...


Today I woke up with a bad case of Writer's cramp. That's when my brain is so full of information there is no way that my fingers can keep up with the speed of my thoughts. I am eager to start the information dump so that I can rest my poor arthritic joints. I don't think my fingers are supposed to make more noise than the keyboard. Maybe it would help if I did some sort of warm up exercises or wore my fingerless gloves more often. They are cold and not cooperating as well I would like. Today I vow to get ED:Double Deuce completed. I'm excited to write the final two chapters of this section because readers have been waiting for this plot point for over 1000 pages now. I've been waiting since day one of my writing to get here which will mark the half way point of the entire trilogy. Well... on with the show!

No comments: